Carbonite today launched a new lineup of backup and disaster recovery solutions designed to give small and midsize businesses (SMBs) the power to turn the clock back on data loss and return to business as usual in minutes instead of hours or days.
IT pros are well aware that disasters come in many forms, and any one of them can lead to data loss. Whether it’s a storm, a virus or human error, any threat to your data is a threat to your business. Carbonite’s powerful new disaster recovery solutions with hybrid backup and Bare Metal Recovery (BMR) help businesses recover from data loss quickly and easily.
Our disaster recovery lineup includes Carbonite Server Advanced, which is a new version of Carbonite Server Backup that gives BMR as well as flexible, granular protection for critical server data. The disaster recovery lineup also includes a new family of Carbonite Backup Appliances, all-in-one disaster recovery solutions for SMBs that combine the speed of local backup and recovery with the ultimate safety of the cloud.
With seamless protection for unlimited servers and external storage devices, expandable storage and prices starting at just $899.99 a year, Carbonite is the perfect fit for small to midsize businesses.
Carbonite Server Advanced
The key features and benefits of Carbonite Server Advanced include:
- Image Backup and Bare Metal Recovery: Quickly restore your servers to a fully functioning state from bare metal, even to dissimilar hardware.
- Granular Database Recovery: Back up and restore databases, or even individual Exchange mailboxes, without having to restore an entire system image.
- Local and Cloud Options: Set separate retention policies for local and cloud backups with hybrid technology that allows you to optimize storage consumption and recovery time.
- Optimized RPOs: Ensure optimal recovery point objectives by tailoring backup schedules and retention.
- Plan Flexibility: Protect servers only with Carbonite Server Advanced or servers and workstations with Carbonite Advanced Pro Bundle, which combines Carbonite Server Advanced and Carbonite Pro workstation backup.
Carbonite Backup Appliances
Available exclusively through Carbonite Channel Partners, Carbonite Backup Appliances provide the ultimate disaster recovery solution for SMBs. Some of the key benefits and features of Carbonite Backup Appliances include:
- All-in-one Hybrid Backup: Leverage local backup with Carbonite-provided hardware for speed of backup and recovery, and cloud backup for ultimate data protection.
- Image Backup and Bare Metal Recovery: Enable bare metal recovery to existing, new or dissimilar hardware with image backup that protects an entire server in one pass, including files, applications, operating system and settings.
- Advanced Management Capabilities: Monitor and manage all backed up devices from a centralized dashboard - including advanced scheduling, retention and bandwidth settings to maximize performance and meet RPOs.
- No Hidden Fees: Carbonite-supplied hardware is included in the annual subscription, along with service, support and a cloud storage starter pack. There are no per-device license fees.
- Full Lineup for SMBs: Five new models offer mini-tower and rack-mount options with either 4TB or 8TB of local storage. All models include a cloud storage starter pack, and additional cloud storage can be purchased at any time.