Backup, disaster recovery, and business continuity continue to be pain points for many organizations. Many small to midsized businesses (SMBs) lack the internal resources to devise and manage an effective data protection strategy. And larger businesses may seek to outsource these tasks, so internal IT can focus on other efforts. As a result data protection represents an opportunity for MSPs to expand services to clients as they grow their businesses and expand their IT infrastructures.
As you are aware, delivering managed services is all about providing excellent customer support. So, choosing the right vendors is critical, especially when it comes to backup and recovery. You need a true business partner that allows you to best support your customers. You need a partner that understands your business and offers a pricing model that allows you to drive revenue. And obviously, you need technologies designed to meet an MSP’s specific needs.
Carbonite for Managed Service Provides offers:
- Data protection solutions for endpoints, physical servers, virtual machines, and legacy systems
- Remote, multi-tenant management to support many customers
- Unified Partner Portal for customer management—plus free sales, marketing, and training materials
- Award-winning, 24/7/365 support
- White label capabilities to align Carbonite technology with your go-to-market plans and branding
- Access to instructor-led trainings on industry topics
- NFR licenses to demo Carbonite products, and free trials for your customers
Carbonite for Managed Service Providers is a true channel partnership designed to help you serve your customers and grow your business. We are focused on your success. Learn more about our MSP program here.