Carbonite Endpoint Backup
Optimize and centrally manage backup and archiving for your distributed, mobile workforce.
Learn how Carbonite Endpoint Backup helps your organization mitigate data loss and data breach while maximizing network and end user performance.
What it does
Carbonite Endpoint Backup protects the data that resides on your organization’s computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones. Using file-level backup with patented global deduplication, Carbonite gives you the tools to manage bandwidth and accelerate data recovery speeds on distributed networks. With Carbonite Endpoint Backup you get:
- Quick, silent and centralized deployment and management
- Policy-controlled backups that don’t interfere with end-user productivity
- LAN-speed backup and recovery with Carbonite QuickCache, allowing organizations to decrease time-to-protection
- Secure, remote data access from any device, anywhere, anytime
How it works
- Establish a centrally-managed vault in Carbonite’s Azure-hosted vault, your Azure Enterprise account or your own data center.
- Silently deploy Carbonite software on computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones using management tools like SCCM, Intune, LANDesk and others.
- Back up distributed devices using QuickCache, or directly to the vault.
- Recover data, or remotely wipe data if a device is lost or stolen.
- Flexible deployment options – back up to our cloud, the public cloud or onsite
- Centrally-managed, policy-controlled backups
- QuickCache technology to manage bandwidth consumption across distributed networks
- Global location tracking
- Powerful global deduplication of AES 256-bit encrypted data
- Encryption at rest and in-flight, with optional private key encryption
- Award-winning technical support, available 7 days a week
Latest insights from Gartner
By 2018, the number of enterprises using the cloud as a backup destination will double, up from 13% at the end of 2016.
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Mac OS X 10.5 and later
- iOS 8 and later
- Android 4.1 and later
- Microsoft Azure
- Windows Server 2016, 2012 R2, 2008 R2
- SQL Server 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008
Carbonite Endpoint Backup
Carbonite Endpoint Backup is a hybrid cloud solution for endpoint backup and archiving that allows IT to mitigate data loss and data breach at the frontiers while maximizing network and end user performance.Download now
When it comes to backup and recovery, businesses want the LAN speeds of on-premise backup as well as the offsite protections of cloud-based backup. With QuickCache, IT can protect their bandwidth while still having fast backup.Download now
Data deduplication is a specialized data compression technique that reduces storage needs by eliminating redundant data and storing only one unique instance of the data.Download now